Welcome to The Family Nutrition Expert website and blog. Here you’ll find all the information you’ll need about nutritional therapy, as well as recipes, meal ideas and a blog about family health to help you to dramatically boost your family’s health. I am Catherine Jeans, a fully qualified nutritional therapist based in Norwich, UK. I offer private consultations and group programmes to help people of all ages, from infants to the elderly, to regain control of their health the natural way…. using food and nutrition.
What is Nutritional Therapy?
If you have a health condition or are looking for ways to improve your health, have more energy and feel 100% well on a regular basis, then nutritional therapy is ideal for you. As a fully qualified nutritional therapist, I am able to:
- Help you understand why your health has gone wrong and why your body is out of balance
- Support your body with the strength to resist illness and restore balance
- Assess any biochemical imbalances, such as vitamin and mineral deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, food sensitives and parasitic or fungal infections. This can be supported through the use of clinical health tests.
- Address the underlying causes which may be leading to weight gain, infertility, hormonal conditions, low energy, food cravings, bloating, headaches, depression, behavioural problems, bowel disturbances, joint pain and many other health conditions
- Give your body the ability to cope better with stress and effectively manage infection
- The tools to regain control of your health and boost your energy levels
- Slow down chronic degenerative diseases and the ageing process
This is all achieved through a comprehensive tailor-made nutritional programme to suit your specific health conditions, lifestyle and dietary preferences.
The Family Nutrition Expert Blog
Although I am a nutritionist based in Norwich, I am passionate about family health and wellbeing for everyone around the world. Even if you cannot visit me in person for an individual consultation, my blog will give you all the latest nutrition news, research and uptodate information on how to improve your family’s health using nutrition. Watch this space for my next post… and if you have any comments or there is a specific topic you would like me to write on, please leave a comment or get in contact with me.