I am a specialist in providing and analysing functional clinical health tests.
Do you suspect you have have a thyroid problem, but all your test results come back as normal, or borderline?
Perhaps you feel constantly tired and suspect you have nutrient deficiencies, or wonder about how well your adrenal glands are functioning?
Or do you have a history of IBS and tummy troubles, and want to know more about why your digestive system is reacting in this way?
I have access to a large toolkit of Functional Clinical health tests, which help me to assess the underlying causes of any imbalances in your body.
Many of these tests can be done from the comfort of your own home and provide a functional look at how well your body is operating. This valuable information may help to support a more effective and targeted nutritional strategy. The tests involve a variety of methods including saliva, stool, blood testing, DNA cheek swab and urine, with samples analysed at world leading, reputable laboratories.
How to book a Clinical Health Test:
If you would like to have some testing done, you will also need to book one of my Nutrition Coaching Packages. Add a test onto my 3 month Coaching package for a full support and testing service.
We will decide on which tests are appropriate for you at your first nutrition consultation. If you have any queries about testing, we can discuss these then.
Tests available include:
- Full thyroid screen, to include T3, reverse T3 and 2 thyroid antibodies (anti TPO and anti TG)
- Adrenal Fatigue Testing (Saliva) with Cortisol Awakening Response
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis with Parasitology: a functional look at how your digestive system is functioning, with measurements of your beneficial bacteria, dysbiotic bacteria, yeast, parasites, digestive markers, inflammation, Secretory IgA and more.
- Nutrient screening: including red cell tests, Vitamin D, active B12.
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Testing: I will choose the most appropriate intolerance and allergy tests for you, including Cyrex tests to fully break down your reaction to wheat, gluten and other potential allergens.
- DNA Profile: to assess where any weaknesses may be in your foundations, including the MTHFR gene and also markers of how well you metabolise sugar, essential fatty acids and saturated fat. A great way to assess where your health risks may be.
- Female Hormone Assessment (with cycling hormones across your menstrual cycle if appropriate): I use either saliva or the new DUTCH dried urine assessment tests which measure metabolites of hormones, so we can really see where the blockages and issues are in how you process and make hormones.
- Essential Fatty Acid Profile: to measure your balance of omega 3 and 6 fats
- Bone Resorption Profile: looking at markers of bone break down and resorption, this urine test is an easy way to assess your bone density risks.
If you would like to work with me one to one and find out more about the underlying imbalances that may be affecting your health, then please apply to work with me today.
Please note that any clinical health tests are not included in the coaching package price.
You can also find out more about my 3 month nutrition coaching packages here.