Are you a Nutritional Therapist who would like a mentor and coach?
Do you want to create a thriving practice that is fulfilling, provides the income you need (and deserve!) but doesn’t completely mess up your work-life balance? Do you need support with clinical skills, interpreting tests or working in a specific niche? Do you need an experienced mentor to support your work with clients?
I get asked all the time how I set up my practice and developed into such a thriving business, so I’m delighted to offer my skills as a Business Coach and Mentor for Nutritional Therapists. If you are interested in working with me, please get in touch and we can set up a discovery call.
Catherine Jeans DipION mBANT CNHC
Why work with me?
During over 10 years in practice, I’ve learnt how to create a sustainable income that allows me and my family to live the life we want to lead… plus I have the energy, enthusiasm and passion to give back to my community, my clients and the people I want to work with in the most effective and inspiring way.
I create mindful space for my clients when I’m with them, and mindful space with my children, friends and family and the nature around me when I’m not at work.
I also have a background as a TV producer and journalist, so creating blogs, campaigns, website copy and branding are second nature to me. I’m regularly called upon by local and national TV and print to provide comment and feature in their stories and articles, and I can show you how to do this too.
Would you like to create this for you and your business too? Would you like me as YOUR business coach and mentor?
It’s been a journey for me to create my own dream practice… and I want to share what I’ve learnt and help you create your own dream business too. I see far too many therapists who start off with big dreams, which are all too often shattered when they don’t put the right foundations in place when they start their business.
I ran my own multi-disciplinary health care clinic for 7 years, and worked with many new and existing therapists and taught them how to create a thriving business. I’ve seen so many brilliant therapists who just don’t make it, because they don’t get the right business guidance, and an effective mentor to give them confidence along the way. I want to show you how to create a thriving practice, that provides clients with meaningful long term results, in a sustainable way.
Who is my business coaching for?
- Are you a new nutritional therapist wanting to learn how to create a sustainable business from the outset?
- Are you worried that you won’t be able to create the income you need to give up your other job?
- Do you have little business experience and need guidance from a successful therapist?
- Are you worried about working alone with your first clients, and looking for an experienced mentor who can guide you through your client work?
- Would you like someone to keep you accountable as you set up your business, and guide you through the process?
- Perhaps you have you been in practice for a while and don’t feel like your business is sustainable?
- Do you need help with clinical skills and creating recommendations your clients can stick to?
- Do you need help deciding on your niche? Or whether you even need a niche?
- Do you have too many busy times, and then huge gaps of quiet times that make your income too inconsistent?
- Is your work-life balance all out of sync as you try to make your business a success?
- Are you looking for other ways to boost your business without having to see more one to one clients?
- Do you need an experienced media specialist, who can help you with a rebrand and creating the right message? (see my bio above to find out about my previous career in TV and journalism…)
My Business Coaching Packages
Business Boost Package:
This is my main package for new business coaching or mentoring clients – a 6 to 8 week programme of consultations and support. But don’t worry if you need something more bespoke – chat to me and we can work out your needs. Some of my coaching clients like support over a longer time period. Some want more regular input, with shorter more frequent appointments. Do get in touch to discuss your needs.
During your first coaching session, will work out your goals and come up with a plan of action, with simple achievable steps that empower you to take your business to the next stage of development. Over the course of the 6 to 8 weeks, you’ll work through the steps on your agreed plan, checking in with me and reviewing your progress as you go.
- 3 x 60 minutes online sessions with me over 6 – 8 weeks
- Weekly access to my coaching office hours to ask me any questions and check in – and also you can send me any new website copy/blogs/logos and I’ll give you my feedback.
- The benefit of my years of expertise, working with thousands of clients and also with many therapists from a whole host of complementary therapies
Before I started with Catherine I felt like I was spinning aimlessly in circles, and now I finally have the focus and direction I need to become more successful and happy in my business. Thank you so much, Catherine!"
How to get started with Business Coaching with me:
If you would like to speak to me about Coaching and Mentoring, then please click the link below to apply to work with me.
Group Coaching and Mentoring: New for 2021, I have an exciting series of group webinars and workshops for Nutritional Therapists coming up, based around:
- Clinical Skills and How to Motivate Your Clients
- Creating a Practice That You Can Rely On as Your Primary Income
- Case Studies in my Niche Areas: Children’s Health, Weight Loss, Stress Management, IBS
If you’re interested in taking part get in touch today – either apply to work with me for further details, or email me firstname.lastname@example.org