I offer a series of one, three and six month nutrition consultation packages via Skype/Facetime, or at my clinic in Norwich.
This isn’t about quick fixes (although many of my clients do notice some immediate improvements to their health after the first appointment). I want to support you with bespoke, professional nutrition coaching and advice that helps to boost your health for the long-term. My aim is to empower you to get the best out of life and feel great!
I am fascinated by the power of food… and want to help you discover how your diet could transform your body from the inside out.
My nutrition coaching packages are for you if:
- You feel there’s something wrong with your diet… but you just can’t work out what’s causing you to feel unwell or not your best
- You’re low in energy, can’t sleep or feel like your hormones are all over the place!
- You need to lose weight, or have been losing weight but have hit a plateau
- You haven’t truly felt yourself for years, or since having a baby, and you want to reclaim your body and your health
- You feel overweight, unfit and unhealthy… and need someone to motivate and coach you to make the right changes, long-term.
- You are looking for advice to ensure your family are as healthy as they possibly can be
- You or your children are experiencing digestive problems or suspected allergies or intolerances
- You feel constantly tired and can’t seem to manage stress, and wonder if you have adrenal fatigue?
- You experience PMS, irregular cycles, heavy periods, thyroid issues… or would like help with fertility
- You would like advice on the right functional health tests to suit your symptoms and an experienced nutritional therapist who can help you to manage the results.
- You’d like advice on preventing illness later in life, or reducing your risk of family health traits
- You want to know what dietary and lifestyle changes you should make to be in peak physical, mental and emotional health
If my coaching packages are not for you I also offer a variety of instantly accessible online courses that you can work through in your own time. You can also sign up for my newsletter to get weekly tips, advice and my blog posts directly to your inbox.
One Month Nutrition Coaching Package – £300
This nutritional coaching package is ideal for those who need advice on how to optimise their diet for better health.
It includes a fact-finding, initial consultation of one hour. This allows me to find out about you, your health goals and how you eat at the moment. I’ll be asking you about all aspects of your health, and will provide you with an initial strategy that includes just a few dietary changes and lifestyle tweaks to get you started.
We’ll then have a follow up appointment of up to 45 minutes, around a week later. This is when I’ll really start the work with you, devising a detailed plan of dietary and nutritional recommendations, meal ideas and if appropriate, supplement recommendations.
Your second follow up will be around 2 to 3 weeks later, when I’ll review your progress, check on how you’re feeling and answer any questions you may have. We’ll also go through more meal ideas and dietary changes to suit your individual needs and the progress you’ve made.
Three Month Nutrition Coaching Package (Most Popular) – £500
My most popular coaching package is a really cost effective way of experiencing ongoing nutritional support to ensure your diet creates optimal wellness, long term.
You’ll have 5 coaching sessions with me, at various times across the 3 months, depending on your specific needs. If you’re looking to get yourself in the best possible shape you can, achieve optimal well-being and really find work out the best way of eating to suit you, then this package is ideal.
We’ll start with an initial one hour minute consultation, followed by 2 x 45 minute catch up sessions in the first month then a 45 minute once a month for the next 2 months.
Six Month Nutrition Coaching Package – £800
If you’re looking for an expert to guide you through the process of transforming your diet and developing long term healthy eating habits, then my six month nutrition coaching package is ideal. Perhaps you have a lot of weight to lose and you need someone to help, guide and support you along that journey to stay motivated, on track and accountable. Perhaps you recognise that your diet is very poor, and you’ve never really been shown how to eat well or prepare healthy meals. All that can change, I’ll show you how
This in-depth, package includes an initial 60 minute initial consultation and 2 X 45 minutes n your first month then 5 x 45 minute coaching sessions once a month for the next 5 months.
Optimal Wellness DNA and Nutrition Coaching Package – £725
A popular add on to the 3 month coaching package is my Comprehensive DNA test. The results give us so much information about potential areas of weakness in your body and how it functions, so that we can look at supporting you with the right diet and nutrients needed to stay optimally well.
The Comprehensive DNA test examines what your genes are telling us about how your body could process toxins, how your metabolism works, how you process sugars, carbs, fat and protein, your risk of inflammation, how you break down and process excess hormones and which nutrients you might be deficient in. This extra information helps to create the most bespoke program to suit your individual health needs.
If you’re one of those people who has always felt that your body needs extra support in a specific area, then this testing and coaching package is ideal.
As with the 3 month coaching package you’ll have 5 consultations with me, but we’ll get your DNA test done before our initial consultation, so that I have all the information I need before your first appointment.
To book your nutrition consultation package, or to ask any questions you may have, please contact me
Telephone: 01603 713200